January 1, 2011

New Year, New Blog, New Blessings

Two thousand eleven (2011), you have finally arrived! I couldn't wait to close the doors on 2010 and have a fresh new start. What a heck of a year 2010 was, but one that I will ever be thankful for despite the enormous challenges. I've reflected in my own way the memories, triumphs, and tribulations of 2010 and am beyond hopeful for the journey that awaits me in 2011. With the start of this new year I'm reinvigorating my love for blogging, taking pictures, and enjoying my two amazing little men. So in honor of the first day of the new year I am starting a new blog focused on my everyday blessings. I'm hopeful it will provide me with an everday motivation to constantly be thankful, grateful, and appreciative of all of the blessings that God has bestowed or will bestow upon me, my family, and all of those that are near and dear to my heart.

Here are a few images of some everyday blessings from our first day of the new year...
 real lounging...
 Snoozy boy...
 milk moustaches...
 blue skies...
and a little man pretending to be a reindeer...

My Everyday Blessings represents so much of what I am hopeful for in this new year...gratitude, faith, hope, love, family, memory-making, sharing, communication, trust, security, freedom, courage, quality, perseverance, strength, and joy.  On this first day of January 2011, may you have a blessed year!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!!! What a wonderful title! Wishing you many blessings in the New Year and many moments to record them here!
    XOXO Laura Mooney

    ReplyDelete